Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How To Write A Good Blog and Ways To Decorate Your Blog

I, by chance, have visited SiamBlog Blogspot. I found several details in there very interesting. However, most stuffs are in Thai. So I think it might be a good idea to share this information in English for other bloggers who may interest to fine-tune or improve their personal blogs. Thank you to Ms. MeOmee for her valuable information regarding blog's tune-up!!!

This way I will keep myself learning by doing. Hope you'll like this HowTo - BlogSpot!
Enjoy!!!
PS. There are other tons of knowledge I can find primarily about Affiliate Marketing, SEO, Money Making Online, etc. in Thai waiting for translating into English. This will be more beneficial to others. Pls wait until then.

All comments are welcome! But please do not spam as it won't be tolerated!

No comments: